Can I transfer my child to some other UCMAS Center?

11 Jun
0 comment

Yes, of course! You may transfer your child from one UCMAS center to another UCMAS center under valid circumstances such as change of residence or relocation to other emirate, etc. All you need to do is obtain a ‘Transfer Certificate’ from your current center and present it to the new center.

If you are leaving the UAE, you can request a transfer to the new country of residence, provided we have a UCMAS franchisee there. (Note: UCMAS has its presence in over 80 countries)

Leave your thought