UCMAS Online Open Challenge is an entirely different energizing online challenge, which acquires the physical competition in front of your workstations or personal computers to contend with the world.
Every year UCMAS conducts National and International Abacus competition, providing students to pit their powerful mental calculation skills in speed and precision. This year Online Open Challenge 2020 will assemble worldwide challengers from around the globe to push their limits and to strive for top distinctions.
The names of all members will be positioned in the World Score Chart and their individual Country Ranking Table.
UCMAS ONLINE OPEN CHALLENGE CATEGORIES
- Age 5 & Below
- Age 6 Only
- Age 7 Only
- Age 8 Only
- Age 9 Only
- Age 10 Only
- Age 11 Only
- Age 12 & Above
- This is an Age-Based Online Challenge open to UCMAS & Non-UCMAS
- The time limit for each Category is 3
- There shall consist only Addition & Subtraction Questions.
- There are altogether 100
- All questions shall be displayed in sequential order according to the question structure.
- Each addition/subtraction question carries ten (10)
UCMAS ONLINE OPEN CHALLENGE PRIZES
All participants will get E-CERTIFICATES certified by UCMAS International Headquarters. Allocation of prizes for every category is as per the following:-
- Grand Champion [1 winner]
- Champion [3 winners]
- First Runner-up[10 winners]
- Second Runner-up[50 winners]
- Third Runner-up
Each participant is ensured to get at least a third Runner-up E-Certificate provided he/she took an interest and achieved scores in the challenge.
UCMAS COURSE FEE DISCOUNT
In addition to E-Certificate, all champs will likewise be qualified to receive UCMAS course expense E-vouchers as follows:-
- Grand Champion [100% discount on UCMAS course fee for one year]
- Champion [70% discount on UCMAS course fee for one year]
- 1st Runner-up[50% discount on UCMAS course fee for six months]
- 2nd Runner-up[30% discount on UCMAS course fee for six months]
- 3rd Runner-up
UCMAS ONLINE OPEN CHALLENGE AGE CALCULATION
Age calculation: (Year 2020 minus (-) Year of birth)
Maximum of one category to be registered by each participant.
UCMAS ONLINE OPEN CHALLENGE REGISTRATION METHODS
All registrations can be made through the following methods:
- Self-registration through ucmaschallenge.com portal
- Submission through ucmas national franchisee’s office
UCMAS ONLINE OPEN CHALLENGE RULES & REGULATIONS
- UCMAS International Headquarters reserves the rights to make amendments to the rules & regulations. Further notice will be issued should there be any changes to this. Please feel free to contact UCMAS International Headquarters for any further inquiries or clarification.
- Participants can access to the demo version of UCMAS Online Challenge at this link ucmas.com and start to have their practice session. The login credentials are as follows:
- This is a web-based Online Open Challenge and the Organizer is not responsible if participants are experiencing any internet/network connection or any other related issues during this Online Challenge.
- All participants are advised to use Laptops or Desktop Computers when participating in this Online Challenge.
- In the event there is a tie in the overall scores for each category, the jury will rank the participants based on their Months and Days of birth, with 31st December 2020 (365days) minus (-) the Months and Days of birth of the Participants (to be converted into number of days), in which contestants with the least number of days shall be declared as the (Please use this web http://www.weeksuntil.com/daysbetween/)
Albert : [D.O.B is 15 Jan 2015]
Jane : [D.O.B is 20 Dec 2015]
Under this Tie scenario, Jane shall be declared as the winner!!!
- All winners shall be notified by email from UCMAS International HQ to provide their proof of information [any in clause ‘g’ below] before the official results are released. If any winners fail to do so, they shall be deemed to voluntarily withdraw from this Online
- All participants shall be required to ready any of the below documents as proof of their birth information when requested by the UCMAS International HQ after the Online Challenge is held (before the official results are released) in which the proof of birth information shall keep strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed. All requisition for proof of birth information shall be sent officially from UCMAS own email account firstname.lastname@example.org to the participants: Either passport; Either birth certificate; Either national ID
- The final ranking results shall be emailed to the respective Country National Franchisees and an official International results shall be released and published on ucmaschallenge.com.
UCMAS ONLINE OPEN CHALLENGE TEST RULES & REGULATIONS
- All displays of questions shall be automatically stopped at the end of 3 minutes or when students have completed answering all 100 questions before the end of the time limit (3 minutes).
- Each participant is only allowed to compete ONCE and there is NO UNDO or RESTART button once the START Button is clicked. All participants are advised to familiar with the system by logging on to the demo version of this Online Challenge at ucmas.com and undergoing the PRACTISE questions provided (once registrations have been made).
- The results shall be released on 14th JULY 2020 as soon as all relevant information of winners have been verified (Failing to do so, the winners concerned shall be deemed to voluntarily withdraw from this Online Challenge) (The respective country National Franchisees shall be notified to facilitate smooth submission of all required documents). The decisions of the jury panel is final and no further correspondence will be
Self-registration deadline 30TH JUNE 2020 (12:00 noon Malaysian time zone).
Submission through ucmas national franchisee’s office deadline 15TH JUNE 2020 (12:00 noon Malaysian time zone).
UCMAS Online Open Challenge shall commence on 11th July 2020 from 0.00 am @ 00:00hours (Malaysian Time GMT+8) and shall end on 11th July 2020 at 11.59 pm @ 23:59 hours (Malaysian Time GMT+8)
The results shall be released on 14th JULY 2020.
- Each participant is required to pay a registration fee of USD 9.00 (US Dollars Nine).