6 to 14 years:
- Level 1 (3 months)
- Level 2 (3 months)
- Studying various art themes and techniques Areas of learning
- expansion of ideas, compositions, Drawing & coloring techniques using art medium Colour Pencils and Oil Pastels.
- Toning; Merging: Layering and blending of colors; Scrubbing technique.
- The technique of highlighting to give 3D effect and cast a shadow; 2 Dimensional (2D) Imaging.
- Create Volume and bring images to life.
- Simple paper craft
- Clay modeling – creating basic shapes and characters
- Level 3 (3 months)
- Level 4 (3 months)
Areas of learning – expansion of ideas, compositions, Drawing & coloring techniques using art medium – Poster colors/ Color pencils & Oil Pastels.
- Brush handling technique – line rendering technique.
- Merging, shading, and color mixing techniques – a color sense.
- Poster color Part by part painting, Merging shading and color mixing techniques & handling brushes.
- Color the background light to dark.
- Color from light to medium to dark overlapping; scrap to create patterns to create swirl/lines effect.
- Batik Painting – (mixing the colors and handling the brush).
Batik Painting / Clay modeling – Creating basic shapes and characters.
- Level 5 (3 Months)
- Level 6 (3 Months)
- Level 7 (3 Months)
Water Colour Painting:
- Basic Water Colour Theory.
- Tone variations.
- Warm and Cool colours, Balance of colour compositions.
- Merging/ Shading, colour mixing, Spreading techniques & creative background.
- Level 8 (4 Months)
- Level 9 (4 Months)
DRAWING & SKETCHING:
Enhance your visualization skills through the creative composition of sketches & drawing to the quality of lines & tonal values, learn the key steps & techniques in realizing your still life, portraits & human features studies. Learning – Drawing through the exploration into lines, shapes, forms & perspective drawing, simple composition drawings using a variety of strokes & tones.
- Acrylic Painting: Landscape, Still Life model & Portrait.
- Portrait Drawing & Shading.
- Human full figure, drawing & shading.