UCMAS -Universal Concept of Mental Arithmetic Systems is a skill development program for children from 6 -13 years of age. UCMAS UAE has over 36 centers positioned in all the 7 Emirates.
The UCMAS Course Instructors are trained by our internationally approved UCMAS Moderators coordinated and as scheduled by the UCMAS UAE Head Office.
Typically a UCMAS Course Instructor is required to work a minimum of 10 hours per month, which can vary based on personal preference.
To qualify to be a UCMAS Course Instructor you must:
- Graduate in any discipline with good proficiency in English
- Have a passion to educate children, patient with children and excitement to see them blossom
Good communication skills
- Be teachable, have a learning ability and ready to dedicate hours of practice to perfect the skill prior to imparting it to the children.
- Understand the benefits of the program, willing to bring out the best in themselves and in children.
- Have at least one college degree and ready to pursue a career in the non-traditional teaching method